Sunday, February 16, 2020

Week7- Xinyu Yang-ASA150E


After reading "The War After The War" for the seventh week. I know some history I never knew before. I can feel Vietnam's need for sovereignty, independence, and respect. Especially about the relationship between Vietnam,Cambodia, Former Soviet Union, the United States, and China. I noticed the dispute over the territorial waters of Southeast Asia. I want to expand what I know. In fact, territories are main disputed by most neighboring countries. In the South China Sea, due to the special political, economic, resource, transportation hub and other important significance of the Spratly Islands, it has become an aim for Vietnam, the People's Republic of China, Cambodia and Indonesia, etc. Since 2011, Territorial disputes again in the South China Sea. In this regard, relations between China and Vietnam are tense again. However, the commercial links between the two countries have never ceased and even strengthened year by year. It is worth noting that when I used Google to search for "Vietnam and China", Google related some questions that people have asked.My question, what is the feeling of Vietnamese when they find these problems? Under the influence of long history, how does Vietnam feel about Chinese culture? Related to cultural assimilation, is the emergence of Esperanto an obliteration of different cultures?


No comments:

Post a Comment